Hey church family!
After much prayer, we have reached the conclusion that we can best show love by refraining from gathering in person for the next few weeks. Starting this weekend, March 22, we invite you to join us on Sunday mornings for church online, and we praise God for the technology that’s available so we can make it happen. While we can’t be together in person, we can be together in spirit, and pastors and volunteers will be available to host chat forums during these online service times.
- Main Services will be Sundays at 9 and 11 am.
- R’Kids will be Sundays at 10:15 am.
- RSM will be Wednesday at 7 pm.
If you can’t watch during the service times, it’s ok; the videos will be available for streaming the following morning. But...its important to know that we’re in this together, and we believe that worshipping together-at-the-same-time as your church family will be an encouragement, even if we aren’t doing it together-in-person. Please use your keyboard to chat with others, reply with an Amen!, or use those emojis and thumbs up… and in your own home, we hope your Bible is open and the sound of your worship drowns out what’s coming through your speakers. That’s church online.
During this time you can also expect:
- Video devotionals from our pastoral staff.
- Midweek updates on our website and social media.
- All other in-person events canceled or postponed.
- We are working towards creating online environments for our Men’s and Women’s Bible studies so they can continue to meet. (Your group leaders will be in touch.)
- Our pastoral staff is ready to meet with you by phone if you’d like to talk or pray with someone. You can reach them 8:30 am - 4 pm, Monday - Thursday at 864-881-7801. We will have pastors available from 6-8 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays at that same number if our office hours aren’t convenient for you.
- Future emails and communication with creative ideas on how you can care for others during this time.
- We encourage you to be faithful to tithe, and online giving is by far the easiest method, but tithes can also be dropped off at our church office Monday - Thursday, 9 am - 3 pm, or mailed to our mailing address at 655 H Fairview Rd., PMB# 185, Simpsonville, SC 29680.
Q's? Please contact our church office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone and let us know how we can help.