Hey church family!
We have missed you so much and look forward to worshiping together this Sunday at 9 or 11 am! As we prepare to re-open, we are taking it one step at a time to carefully ensure the comfort and safety of all those in attendance. We have adjusted our service times to disinfect our facility between services. If you are not comfortable or able to join us in person, please continue to worship with us at 11 am on Sundays in our online service. We love you and want the best for you.
- June 7th - Our first In-Person Services at Renovation Church
- June 10th - RSM (Renovation Student Ministry) will resume meeting in-person each Wednesday at 7 pm. (Service will be online June 3rd)
Social Distancing/ Safety Procedures:
- We regret that we cannot safely offer Little Builders or R-Kids services at the time. Our Sunday services will be for the whole family, and we are aware that kids add spontaneity wherever they go. Your kids are welcome.
- In addition to attending our main service, we encourage families with children to continue to watch our R-Kids service online for kid-sized discipleship. It will be available via Church Online (same as prior) at 10:15 am on Sundays. It will also be available to stream at your convenience through a link we will post on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Masks will be available at The Hub but are not required.
- If you have a fever or cough, please worship with us online from home for the safety of yourself and others.
- When you arrive, our Host Team will open the door for you.
- As you find a seat in the Auditorium, leave 2 empty seats between you/your family and the next family/person. Every other row will remain empty.
- We will be cleaning the lobby, auditorium, and bathrooms before/after each service.
- We will not be serving coffee at this time. You may bring a water bottle or travel mug with you.
- Our Prayer Team would still love to pray with you after services. They will have masks available.
Please continue to check our Facebook or Instagram accounts for updates and encouragement.
Watch services online, sign up for events, and find out about our church ministries at our website.
If you need prayer, have a need, or want to share a praise report, please let us know at info@theRenovation.church.